APPLICATIONS DUE APRIL 15TH AT 5:00PM
The date for this event is August 18th and 19th, 2021. Abacus Leadership Academy is an educational leadership academy for high achieving students who are passionate about the accounting industry. To be considered, applicants must be current accounting majors still participating in undergrad or grad level classes through fall of 2021. The Abacus Leadership Academy is designed to engage participants in real world accounting work, improve professionalism and integrity, and to foster a mentoring relationship between students and current CPAs in the community.
Please submit the following questions and a resume to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, April 15th at 5pm. There is no cost to applicants. Meals are included, lodging is not. Applicants must be able to attend the entire event.
Written answers should not exceed two pages, typed and double-spaced.
1. Why did you choose accounting as your major?
2. What do you hope to achieve by attending the Abacus Leadership Academy?
3. Outside of accounting, what are your hobbies/interests? What are you passionate about?
4. Explain a time that you displayed ethical leadership?
5. Your formal education does not always cover every aspect of your aspiring career. What topic do you feel your education has not sufficiently covered and why do you think it is important to learn more about those things?
At Abacus CPAs, we believe that our employees and clients deserve to interact in an environment that fosters growth, trust, and confidence. Abacus professionals provide leadership by constantly pursuing the best guidance possible so those we serve can make smarter decisions.
The Abacus CPAs mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all, to glorify God in everything we do.