Administrative Assistant – Full time, $12-$13/hour with OT or incentive pay and 100% paid insurance!
Under moderate supervision, the Administrative Support position is accountable for assisting office managers in daily office administration functions. This includes greeting clients when they enter the office, connecting clients to the appropriate staff for assistance, and for providing traditional clerical duties for the office. Positions are available in Springfield & Branson.
- Maintains, manages, and directs all incoming calls.
- Opens and distributes mail delivered to the office.
- Organizes and set up new clients and projects in Practice management software.
- Scans, copies, and files all necessary documents.
- Maintains and stocks all supplies for the office.
- Processes tax and accounting projects for current Abacus clients.
- E-files tax returns and verifies E-file acceptance for current Abacus clients.
- Provides clerical support to staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General office experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates firm values.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates strong telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Supervisory Duties: None
About Abacus CPAs, LLC and this position:
Abacus CPAs, LLC, one of the fastest-growing firms in Southwest Missouri, is wholly dedicated to helping our clients achieve their financial objectives while also allowing our employees to reach their greatest potential. Our passion, the driving force behind all of our work, is the reason we are recognized as a leader in southwest Missouri.
The mission and values of our firm set the cultural foundation of the firm. All employees are required to agree with our mission and values and make them a priority during their employment. Our values are Integrity, Client Service Orientation, People Focus, Positive Attitude, and Ownership. Our mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all, to glorify God in everything we do.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
To apply for this position:
For more information, view the Zip Recruiter post for the position.