- Onboard new clients to Abacus services.
- Retain clients for continued and/or additional services.
- Manage and execute delegated tasks from co-workers (i.e.: what is known as the Exception List)
- Complete project related tasks, which includes, but is not limited to: setting up new projects in Abacus’ database, gathering and delivering information from clients to fulfill service requirements, assessing, etc.
- Answer phones and assist walk-ins in a positive and professional manner. Take ownership of tasks involved to fulfill client’s expectation within our firm’s policies and procedures.
- Professional customer service etiquette, both via phone and in person
- Computer software skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Effectively work in a collaborative team environment
- Reliable and able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality regarding divisional clients
- Ability to multitask
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year of customer service experience
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A professional appearance that complies with the standards of the Abacus Employee Manual
- Ability to work at a computer station for several hours
- Ability to lift at least 15 pounds
- The mission and values of our firm set the cultural foundation of the firm. All employees are required to agree with our mission and values and make them a priority during their employment. Our values are Integrity, Client Service Orientation, People Focus, Positive Attitude, and Ownership. Our mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all to glorify God in everything we do.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- $11-$12 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
To apply, please email your resume to Adrienne McCoy at email@example.com