We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced tax professional to manage tax engagements. Our tax professionals are highly skilled and filled with passion.
- Manage and direct workloads
- Be a leader in tax research including reference sources
- Direct the completion of specific engagements and tasks
- Handle complex projects and tax planning
- Increase firm visibility through professional and community organizations
- Assist in business development as part of the Pipeline team
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Current CPA license
- 4+ years of recent tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Ability to effectively identify issues and confidently offer solutions
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership, organizational skills
- PC skills including software proficiency
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and all levels of staff is a must
About Abacus CPAs, LLC and this position:
Abacus CPAs, LLC, one of the fastest-growing firms in Southwest Missouri, is wholly dedicated to helping our clients achieve their financial objectives while also allowing our employees to reach their greatest potential. Our passion, the driving force behind all of our work, is the reason we are recognized as a leader in southwest Missouri.
The mission and values of our firm set the cultural foundation of the firm. All employees are required to agree with our mission and values and make them a priority during their employment. Our values are Integrity, Client Service Orientation, People Focus, Positive Attitude, and Ownership. Our mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all, to glorify God in everything we do.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
We are proud to offer great benefits including a competitive salary, incentive plans, a completely flexible schedule, no overnight travel, 100% health care coverage, great vacation, simple plan match, and much more!